Kazia Therapeutics actively collaborates with leaders across academia, the scientific community and research institutes to bring new patient therapies to life.
Kazia is currently working with the following institutions, each of which is utilising our drug candidate, GDC-0084, representing an opportunity to help many hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide each year.
St Jude Childrens Hospital
- conducting a Phase I clinical trial in PIPG (childhood brain cancer)
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- conducting a Phase II clinical trial in breast cancer brain metastases (with Herceptin)
Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- conducting a Phase II clinical trial in brain metastases
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre
- conducting a Phase I clinical trial in brain metastases (with radiotherapy)
University of Newcastle (Professor Matt Dun)
- performing cutting edge pre-clinical work in DIPG
If you would like to collaborate with us, please contact us at email@example.com.